JOIN OUR TEAM
Green Gate is a full-service marketing agency with a team of business-minded creative marketing professionals. We strive to invest in our team members’ strengths, cultivate personal growth, and create a comfortable and creative team environment. We are a small business united by our shared values and vision.
Green Gate seeks talent that embraces our brand’s spirit of enthusiasm and respect. We have been very careful to create and offer a collaborative, imaginative atmosphere and are looking for an ambitious, inspired and driven individual to join our team.
MARKETING INTERN FOR ACCOUNT SERVICES TEAM
We’re looking for a marketing intern to join our fast growing, fun-loving team. You should have an understanding of best practices and trends in marketing, enjoy being creative, thrive in both collaborative and solo work settings, and have a burning desire to learn. This internship pays a stipend. You will also:
- Learn a lot about marketing strategy, campaign management, project management, marketing software, agency life, and startups
- Get to work with a socially conscious company and our like-minded clients
- Get your hands dirty and work hard
- Sometimes have to figure things out on your own
- Be expected to bring something new to the table
- Be welcomed and valued as a member of our team
- Be treated like a lowly intern
- Be making coffee, unless you have a barista background, then maybe
- Support the account services team
- Assist in creating project/creative briefs
- Website updates using CMS platforms
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Research and analysis; stay up-to date with social media trends and marketing best practices
- Analytics and reporting
Able to commit a minimum of 4 full months and 20-25 hours per week
Able to work at the Green Gate office in Decatur at least 3 days per week
Currently or recently enrolled as a marketing and or business student in a BA/BS or MA/MS program, or have an equivalent level of understanding and experience with marketing principles and practices
Must live in the Atlanta metro area and have a reliable means of transportation to and from our office in Decatur
Comfortable using Google Drive, specifically Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Excellent communication and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Preferred, but not required software experience: Sprout Social, Later, MailChimp, Constant Contact, SquareSpace, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, and other similar platforms
Start date: August 20, 2018
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ABOUT GREEN GATE MARKETING
We believe that good words and inspiring design lead to meaningful moments and positive action. We see what could be, creating work with a lot of care, kindness, and a dedication to our clients’ missions, values and purpose.
As a dedicated team of creators, doers, optimists, and activists, we welcome our differences, experiences, and ideas to ignite change.
Each of us brings our own expertise, but finds inspiration from others, as we encourage one another to dig deeper and go beyond.
To date, our work has strengthened brand equity, reached new and larger audiences, and garnered 39 awards from six organizations, including PRINT Magazine and the Atlanta Marketing Association.
Over the years we have partnered with organizations big and small, new and old, creating brand identities, messaging campaigns, and award-winning communications that deliver a vision for what matters – good work for good people.